PART NOS: 3850 HR 1; HR 2; HR 3; HR 4
TACO patented reversible tapping attachments with ball drive and ball clutch are designed to produce accurate tapping for right and left hand threads.
- Usable on most drilling machines with rotating non-reversing spindles
- Right & left hand vertical or horizontal tapping
- Ultra sensitive smooth operating ball-clutch-protects against tap breakage
- Forward & reverse ball drive
- Axial float cushioned drive ensures smooth tapping, better thread profile and reduced possibility of cross threading
- Planetary gear reversing mechanism retracts at 175% of forward speeds
- Accurate depth control
PART NOS.FOR RUBBER COLLET STYLE CHUCKS
M1.4-M7 with MT1 or MT2
M3-M12 with MT2 OR MT 3
M8-M20 with MT3
M14-M30 with MT4
All chucks supplied complete with arbor & collets
Additional arbors, rubber collets and die holders available.
NON-REVERSING TAPPING ATTACHMENTS – FOR RADIAL DRILLS
PART NOS: 3855
For use on any machine with reversible spindle.
Can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Radial parallel float
- Tension & compression compensation
- Ball drive
- Safety ball clutch designed for continuing bottoming of tap for RH operation
- LH available as special order
RUBBER COLLET STYLE
– M 3-M 12 with MT 2 or MT 3
– M 8-M 20 with MT 3 or MT 4
– M 14-M 30 with MT 4 or MT 5
QUICK CHANGE ADAPTOR STYLE
– M18-M42 withMT5
Non-reversing chucks M60, M120 & M200 available.