MAGNETIC CHUCK – RADIAL POLE
9703 SERIES RED-I-GRIP
RED-I-GRIP radial pole magnetic chucks have a strong magnetic grip extending to the edge of the chuck eliminating ‘dead’areas.
- Up to 16kg/sq.cm direct pull
- A reliable ON/OFF switch to ensure long term use
- Precision made and ground parallel to within 0.05mm
- Completely sealed against coolant and di-electric fluid.
- Can be partially switched on if full grip is not required
- Can be mounted on lathes, grinders or any machine where extra powerful grip is needed
- Strong grip means chuck diameter can be increased by using horizontal pole extensions.
- Jobs without flat grip surface can be held with vertical pole extension blocks.
- Non-magnetic plugs can be used to accurately centre jobs if centre hole is provided. If not centre holes can be machined after mounting to be concentric with machine spindle axis.
- Size range from 100mm-600mm diameter.