DEAD CENTRES made from Ball Bearing Steel. Part Nos. 7601-7607
Size range from MT1-MT6
MT4 &MT5 available with nut release for CNC MT5 &MT6 available with extended point.
CARBIDE TIPPED Part Nos 7611-7616
Size range from 1MT-5mm tip to 6MT-18mm tip
Full size carbide tip on application
LARGE DIAMETER CARBIDE TIPPED Part Nos 7613-14 to 7616-40
Size range from MT3with 14mm tip to MT6 with 40mm tip
CNC NUT RELEASE DEAD CENTRES
These CNC dead centres are used on CNC lathes with live tailstock for removal of centre.
- Mt3 and Mt4 sizes are made from EN-31 steel and through hardened to 58-60 HRC
- Mt5 and Mt6 sizes are made from 20nCr5 steel and case hardened to 58-60 HRC.
- Precision ground point and shank achieve 0.015mm maximum with respect to Mt shank
- 60 deg. stub and 60 deg. extended point available
- Full dimension and specification sheet available upon request.